4 1/2 Months

I've been a bit slack on the blogging front recently. I will try to post more from now on. Life is crazy busy with a baby!! I cant believe how fast the weeks are going. Its filled up with catchups, playgroup, gymbaroo and shopping! Forget the housework, pfftt!!

Isabella is really starting to grow into her own personality. She is so cheeky, she is constantly smiling and pretty much always happy!! She loves to try and stand up, but she doesnt realise she doesnt have the strength to stand but it doesnt stop her trying! She is also close to sitting by herself but at the moment topples over in a cute little fashion. I think teething is just around the corner, she is constantly covered in drool and is sporting some rather cute red rosy cheeks at the moment.

I'm totally loving this stage. I'll never get sick of those smiles and giggles :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment