This week has been a week of new discoveries for Isabella. Its amazing to watch. She has really discovered her hands this week and they have been in her mouth ever since. She has also realised she can now grab things with her hands and is constantly grabbing a toy, letting it go and grabbing it again.
I heard someone say the other day that every time a newborn sees something new its like us going on a holiday or somewhere exciting we have never been before. So with this in mind I have been taking Bella all around the house showing her things. She has taken a liking to the book shelf and loves to stare at it. She also seems mesmerised by the towels in the bathroom and how they feel. My favourite part of the day is checking the letterbox. I take her out and show her the garden and tell her all about the trees and the sky.
I just love seeing her discover new things and the look in her eyes when she does it just melts my heart.
0 comments:
Post a Comment