My new obsession - Etsy

So I must of been living under a rock until recently. I had heard of Etsy in the past but never really checked it out. I am probably the most un-crafty person you will ever meet so I never thought it would interest me. I have decided to make Isabella's room a little bit more girly and was browsing the net for ideas and saw alot of nice things had come from Etsy.

So normally I am a huge shopaholic. I love shopping. But somehow, I haven't even come close to buying anything from Etsy yet. Problem is I want it all. So until I put together in my head exactly what I want to do I'm just trawling for ideas.

We went for a Winnie The Pooh theme for the nursery. I love Winnie The Pooh. I'd like to keep the theme but add some girly elements to it. Currently Isabella's room looks like this:

























Some of my favourite Etsy finds I'm considering so far are these:

Wall Print

















Hand painted Wooden Letters














Name Hanging


















Picture (not so much girly but I love it)













Wall Decal

0 comments:

Post a Comment